Serves 4 person(s)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower or soya oil
- 6 large spring onions (scallions), finely chopped
- 25-50g/1-2oz ginger root, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- 900ml/32fl oz gluten/wheat free chicken stock
- 150ml/5fl oz Redbush Tea
- 100g/4oz cooked chicken breast cut into thin matchsticks
- A handful of rice noodles
- Gluten/wheat free soya sauce or tamari – a slosh to your taste
- Salt and pepper to season
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently cook the spring onions and ginger for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock, tea, chicken and noodles, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with the soya sauce or tamari, salt and pepper.
- Pour into four warmed bowls and serve at once.